Join Sacramento County Waste Management & Recycling
, SacGreenTeam! On Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7, we are pulling out all the stops to immediately hire good drivers like you at this full-service hiring event located at 9310 Tech Center Drive, Sacramento, CA 95826.
This is an unprecedented “fast track” event, but you can get a jump-start on the competition: apply online by 5 p.m., on Thursday, May 5 by going to the SacGreenTeam Careers webpage – then attend the SacGreenTeam HIRING EVENT
on Friday or Saturday to finish the process.
SacGreenTeam HIRING EVENT
When: Fri., May 6 & Sat., May 7, 2022 / 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. (arrive by noon to apply)
Where: 9310 Tech Center Drive, Sacramento, CA 95826 (near Folsom Blvd & Mayhew Rd)
- Required items to bring -
- Current California Driver’s License;
- DMV driving record printout (www.dmv.ca.gov);
- Resume (three copies);
- Contact information for three professional references
- Candidates may also bring letters of reference.
- Qualifying candidates in the first 3 ranks should be prepared for -
Application Kiosks Available - Applicants don’t have to have a computer to apply. You are encouraged to bring your information and arrive before noon on Friday or Saturday:
- Before noon (8 a.m. - 12 p.m.), head down to the SACGREENTEAM HIRING EVENT on Fri., May 6 or Sat., May 7.
- Kiosks will be available to submit your application online with computer assistance from Personnel Services staff.
- Be prepared to provide your work experience and driving history to complete the application online, bring your resume and contact information for three references (may also bring letters of reference), current driver’s license and assistance will be provided to download your DMV driving record printout.
- After completion, qualifying candidates in the first 3 ranks may be scheduled for a 20 minute interview, Class A/B driving test (long pants/boots [closed toe] required), a “Live Scan” fingerprint background check, and an FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Query. However, if slots have filled, you will be asked to come back when scheduling is available.
SacGreenTeam HIRING EVENT CAREERS! We currently have full-time and intermittent openings for the positions below.
*Pending ratification by union membership and Board of Supervisors approval, effective 6/19/2022.