Child AbductionsYes

Residents of Sacramento County with a current, valid custody order granting primary physical custody of a child believed to be abducted by a non-custodial parent may submit a violation of court ordered visitation report and request assistance from the District Attorney Child Abduction Unit. Visit the Child Abduction webpage for more information.

Service Provided By:
District Attorney
901 G Street (Map)
Sacramento, CA 95814
916-874-6218 or e-mail