Sacramento County's Employees' Giving Campaign is a success because of the dedication and generosity of our entire workforce. Organizing the annual effort is a major undertaking, and each year we call on leaders throughout the County to step up and take leadership roles in rolling out the campaign.
We appreciate this year's leadership team, and offer sincere thanks to the many staff members in their divisions who provide invaluable support.
- Doug Sloan - Chair, Department of Waste Management and Recycling
- Ben Lamera – Co-Chair, Department of Finance
- Steven Garrett – Co-Chair, Public Defenders Office
- Melissa McGoldrick, Department of Waste Management and Recycling
- Shanthini Mackintosh, Department of Finance
- Cheryl Chappell, Department of Finance
- Joe Cress, Public Defenders Office
For questions and comments regarding your contributions as well as giving campaign news and events, contact your Department Chair.